MADISON, Wis. - The first public workshop for the Sustainable Madison Transportation Master Plan is scheduled for Thursday night, according to a release.
The master plan will focus on the future of transportation in Madison, officials said.
Thursday's meeting is the public's opportunity to provide input into the city's plans and be part of the planning process from the beginning, according to the release.
An interactive mapping activity will be available at the meeting for attendees to describe and map concerns and ideas about transportation in all parts of Madison, officials said.
During the meeting, officials will also introduce key transportation trends and challenges facing Madison, according to the release.
The meeting is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the dining room of the Madison Senior Center at 330 W. Mifflin St.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement