TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A public meeting is scheduled Wednesday to discuss changes being made to the U.S. Highway 12 and County Highway K intersection, according to a release.
The meeting is scheduled for 5-7 p.m. at the town of Springfield Hall at 6157 County P, according to the release.
Wisconsin Department of Transportation representatives will be available to discuss the proposed improvement on an individual basis, according to the release.
The project proposes adding a left-turn lane to County Highway K and installing new signals at the intersection, according to the release.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2015, according to the release.
Officials encourage the public to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions about the project.
If anyone is unable to attend the meeting, officials suggest contacting Amy Coughlin at 608-245-5358 or can mail written comments to Amy Coughlin at 2101 Wright St., Madison, WI 53704, according to the release.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes