MADISON, Wis. - Police in Madison say a bicyclist who crashed on a bike path and later died may have suffered a medical problem.
A Wisconsin State Journal report stated police were called after the bicyclist crashed late last week and lost consciousness.
Officers and bystanders tried to resuscitate the person with CPR and a defibrillator. Paramedics arrived a short time later and tried additional lifesaving measures. The person was pronounced dead at a hospital.
No details about the victim have been released.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing