MADISON, Wis. - Four people were injured in a car versus semi crash at Highway 12 and Highway 19 near Waunakee Friday, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the driver of the car was taken from the scene by MedFlight as a precaution. Three children and the semi driver were taken to a hospital for treatment.
Deputies said the car ran a red light and crashed into the semi.
None of the patients have life-threatening injuries.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn