MADISON, Wis. - Four people were injured in a car versus semi crash at Highway 12 and Highway 19 near Waunakee Friday, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said the driver of the car was taken from the scene by MedFlight as a precaution. Three children and the semi driver were taken to a hospital for treatment.
Deputies said the car ran a red light and crashed into the semi.
None of the patients have life-threatening injuries.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs