WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A 65-year-old man was flown from the scene of a workplace incident in Waunakee on Wednesday afternoon, according to Waunakee police.
Lt. Joe Peterson told News 3 they were called to Qual Line Fence at 801 S. Division St. at 12:11 for a report of a workplace injury.
The victim is from Waunakee and is an employee at the business.
Police said the man suffered a serious head injury, but his condition is not known.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash