WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A 65-year-old man was flown from the scene of a workplace incident in Waunakee on Wednesday afternoon, according to Waunakee police.
Lt. Joe Peterson told News 3 they were called to Qual Line Fence at 801 S. Division St. at 12:11 for a report of a workplace injury.
The victim is from Waunakee and is an employee at the business.
Police said the man suffered a serious head injury, but his condition is not known.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow