MADISON, Wis. - A local social media company introduced its new app with a launch buildup featuring two donkeys meandering around Madison over the past couple of days.
Bad Donkey Social unveiled its first app, buzzMSG, Tuesday. The app lets users create and insert their own customer pictures and images inline with their text messages, according to a release.
The app was created by a small start-up comprised of people who share a desire to revolutionize mobile connectivity and strong University of Wisconsin-Madison ties, which is why the developers are inviting UW-Madison students and the Madison community to try the app first, according to the release.
"Forget the bogus ‘trends start on the coasts stuff,' buzzMSG is pure Badger ingenuity," the release said.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike