MADISON, Wis. - A local social media company introduced its new app with a launch buildup featuring two donkeys meandering around Madison over the past couple of days.
Bad Donkey Social unveiled its first app, buzzMSG, Tuesday. The app lets users create and insert their own customer pictures and images inline with their text messages, according to a release.
The app was created by a small start-up comprised of people who share a desire to revolutionize mobile connectivity and strong University of Wisconsin-Madison ties, which is why the developers are inviting UW-Madison students and the Madison community to try the app first, according to the release.
"Forget the bogus ‘trends start on the coasts stuff,' buzzMSG is pure Badger ingenuity," the release said.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms