MADISON, Wis. - An official identified the man who was found shot on Madison's south side and later died of his wounds.
Dane County Medical Examiner spokesman Barry Irmen said 25-year-old Marsellas Coleman, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the hospital on Oct. 10. Coleman's death was the result of "homicidal firearm related trauma," according to a news release.
Additional testing was underway this week. The death remains under investigation, the medical examiner's office said.
- Madison police program fights back against repeat overdoses
- UWPD: Man with gun reported near Union South no longer in the area
- Review: 'The Foreigner' pits Jackie Chan against James Bond
- Distracted drivers delay emergency responders
- Kaepernick to the Pack? Fans weigh in on idea
- County considers $200,000 investment for a large-scale composting facility for farmers