MADISON, Wis. - An official identified the man who was found shot on Madison's south side and later died of his wounds.
Dane County Medical Examiner spokesman Barry Irmen said 25-year-old Marsellas Coleman, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the hospital on Oct. 10. Coleman's death was the result of "homicidal firearm related trauma," according to a news release.
Additional testing was underway this week. The death remains under investigation, the medical examiner's office said.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health