MADISON, Wis. - An official identified the man who was found shot on Madison's south side and later died of his wounds.
Dane County Medical Examiner spokesman Barry Irmen said 25-year-old Marsellas Coleman, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the hospital on Oct. 10. Coleman's death was the result of "homicidal firearm related trauma," according to a news release.
Additional testing was underway this week. The death remains under investigation, the medical examiner's office said.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap