MADISON, Wis. - An official identified the man who was found shot on Madison's south side and later died of his wounds.
Dane County Medical Examiner spokesman Barry Irmen said 25-year-old Marsellas Coleman, of Madison, was pronounced dead at the hospital on Oct. 10. Coleman's death was the result of "homicidal firearm related trauma," according to a news release.
Additional testing was underway this week. The death remains under investigation, the medical examiner's office said.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash