TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man spotted driving in the wrong lane of traffic in the town of Blooming Grove early Friday morning is now facing his sixth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Department.
The incident happened just after 1:30 a.m. near the intersection of Commercial Avenue and Fair Oaks Avenue in the Town of Blooming Grove.
According to the sheriff's department, Mark Osborn, 54, of McFarland, failed a field sobriety test, and consented to a legal blood draw before being arrested.
Osborn was taken to the Dane County Jail on a felony OWI charge.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial