TOWN OF BLOOMING GROVE, Wis. - A man spotted driving in the wrong lane of traffic in the town of Blooming Grove early Friday morning is now facing his sixth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Department.
The incident happened just after 1:30 a.m. near the intersection of Commercial Avenue and Fair Oaks Avenue in the Town of Blooming Grove.
According to the sheriff's department, Mark Osborn, 54, of McFarland, failed a field sobriety test, and consented to a legal blood draw before being arrested.
Osborn was taken to the Dane County Jail on a felony OWI charge.
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff
- Twin lion cubs born at Dane County zoo to debut next month
- Evelyn A. Price
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day