MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's will be adding cheese curds to the menu at its restaurants in Wisconsin, according to a release.
Starting Monday, McDonald's will sell cheese curds at all locations in the Milwaukee area, and the rest of the state will add curds to their menu on Thanksgiving, officials said.
Cheese curds and the newly-added Johnsonville brats will be added to the McPick 2 for $5 menu, according to the release.
McDonald's cheese curds will be made with real Wisconsin cheese, supporting local farms throughout the state.
- Evers to deliver annual state of education speech
- UberEATS launches food delivery service in Madison
- Steve Pirus set to make initial appearance in Dane County court
- 10-month-old baby nearly drowns in Wisconsin Dells hotel bath tub
- Soglin challenges vandal to come forward at vigil in James Madison Park
- Thefts leave food cart owners out thousands of dollars