MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's will be adding cheese curds to the menu at its restaurants in Wisconsin, according to a release.
Starting Monday, McDonald's will sell cheese curds at all locations in the Milwaukee area, and the rest of the state will add curds to their menu on Thanksgiving, officials said.
Cheese curds and the newly-added Johnsonville brats will be added to the McPick 2 for $5 menu, according to the release.
McDonald's cheese curds will be made with real Wisconsin cheese, supporting local farms throughout the state.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms