MADISON, Wis. - McDonald's will be adding cheese curds to the menu at its restaurants in Wisconsin, according to a release.
Starting Monday, McDonald's will sell cheese curds at all locations in the Milwaukee area, and the rest of the state will add curds to their menu on Thanksgiving, officials said.
Cheese curds and the newly-added Johnsonville brats will be added to the McPick 2 for $5 menu, according to the release.
McDonald's cheese curds will be made with real Wisconsin cheese, supporting local farms throughout the state.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire