MAUSTON, Wis. - A Mauston man pleaded no contest to first-degree homicide charges Thursday.
Cody Treul is charged with shooting two women in Mauston last summer.
Gail Howland, 29, died and Ebony Lasher, 23, had serious injuries.
Treul's bond was revoked at the hearing. He will be back in court in June.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads