MAUSTON, Wis. - A Mauston man pleaded no contest to first-degree homicide charges Thursday.
Cody Treul is charged with shooting two women in Mauston last summer.
Gail Howland, 29, died and Ebony Lasher, 23, had serious injuries.
Treul's bond was revoked at the hearing. He will be back in court in June.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer