MCFARLAND, Wis. - A masked man robbed a McFarland gas station at gunpoint Sunday night, according to a release from McFarland Police Department.
A masked man entered the BP gas station at 4701 Burma Road just before 10 p.m., approached the front counter, displayed a silver pistol and demanded money, police said. The clerk gave the man money and then he left.
The man is described as having blue or green eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a black hooded sweatshirt and a black ski mask.
Officials ask anyone with information on the incident to call the McFarland Police Department.
- Madison police program fights back against repeat overdoses
- UWPD: Man with gun reported near Union South no longer in the area
- Review: 'The Foreigner' pits Jackie Chan against James Bond
- Distracted drivers delay emergency responders
- Kaepernick to the Pack? Fans weigh in on idea
- County considers $200,000 investment for a large-scale composting facility for farmers