TOWN OF MEDINA, Wis. - A crash outside a home in the Town of Medina Thursday night has led a Marshall woman to face her seventh charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Shea Verhagen, 55, was pulling into a driveway on Box Elder Road when she turned too wide, put the car in a ditch and struck a tree.
Verhagen was arrested on her seventh OWI. She is currently being held in the Dane County Jail.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets