TOWN OF MEDINA, Wis. - A crash outside a home in the Town of Medina Thursday night has led a Marshall woman to face her seventh charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Shea Verhagen, 55, was pulling into a driveway on Box Elder Road when she turned too wide, put the car in a ditch and struck a tree.
Verhagen was arrested on her seventh OWI. She is currently being held in the Dane County Jail.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her