MONTELLO, Wis. - The Marquette County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help with information on multiple daytime burglaries that have happened in the county, officials said.
The burglaries happened in the town of Harris, Oxford, Westfield and Packwaukee, according to a release. The daytime burglaries have been reported since July 18.
Deputies said forced entry was gained, and household items and money were taken from the residences.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crimes to call Marquette County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-297-TIPS. Callers may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry