MONTELLO, Wis. - The Marquette County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help with information on multiple daytime burglaries that have happened in the county, officials said.
The burglaries happened in the town of Harris, Oxford, Westfield and Packwaukee, according to a release. The daytime burglaries have been reported since July 18.
Deputies said forced entry was gained, and household items and money were taken from the residences.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crimes to call Marquette County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-297-TIPS. Callers may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.
- Man credits Mental Health First Aid for saving co-worker's life
- Adams County woman missing 10 days found safe
- Attorney: Robinson settlement a calculated decision by city's insurer
- Dane County looks into another option for jail renovation
- Attorney says officer 'hung out to dry' in settlement
- Lawmakers, group calling on governor to improve schools' drinking water