MONTELLO, Wis. - The Marquette County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help with information on multiple daytime burglaries that have happened in the county, officials said.
The burglaries happened in the town of Harris, Oxford, Westfield and Packwaukee, according to a release. The daytime burglaries have been reported since July 18.
Deputies said forced entry was gained, and household items and money were taken from the residences.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crimes to call Marquette County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-297-TIPS. Callers may be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI