TOWNSHIP OF CENTER, Wis. - Divers have recovered a man's body from a pond in east-central Wisconsin.
The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office was called Thursday afternoon on a report that an 89-year-old man may have gone through the ice of a pond in the Township of Center. The man is the owner of the property.
Divers recovered a man's body about an hour and a half later. The victim's name has not been released.
Foul play is not suspected. An investigation continues.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads