HALES CORNERS, Wis. - Officials canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Milwaukee County man who left a nursing home in an employee's vehicle Tuesday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice said 83-year-old Edward Wruck, of Hales Corners, has cognitive impairments and poor vision. He was last seen at 11 a.m.
Around 7:30 p.m., officials said Wruck was found safe.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says