HALES CORNERS, Wis. - Officials canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Milwaukee County man who left a nursing home in an employee's vehicle Tuesday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice said 83-year-old Edward Wruck, of Hales Corners, has cognitive impairments and poor vision. He was last seen at 11 a.m.
Around 7:30 p.m., officials said Wruck was found safe.
- Richland Center man faces OWI, drug charges
- Four injured in early-morning shooting
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility
- Janesville high school holds safety workshop for girls
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Despite warm temps, Winter Fest, Polar Plunge continue as scheduled