HALES CORNERS, Wis. - Officials canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Milwaukee County man who left a nursing home in an employee's vehicle Tuesday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice said 83-year-old Edward Wruck, of Hales Corners, has cognitive impairments and poor vision. He was last seen at 11 a.m.
Around 7:30 p.m., officials said Wruck was found safe.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees