WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A man who jumped from a bridge on Saturday and hasn't been found is being linked to an altercation that happened shortly before his jump.
A release from Wisconsin Dells police states that at the same time they were called for a report of a man jumping off the Kilbourn Bridge, they were called to an area under the railroad tracks at Highway 13, 50 feet east of the bridge, for a report of a female with a broken arm.
Alexander McNair, 23, of Wisconsin Dells, was spotted between the bridge and the dam when police arrived. Police said he went underwater and hasn't been seen.
Dives were conducted Sunday and Thursday near the dam searching for McNair. The river banks are searched daily, according to police.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks