MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man told police he was robbed at gunpoint after getting taken for a ride Thursday night.
The 33-year-old man said he sold beauty supplies to a woman in the car, got in the car expecting to get paid and was instead taken for a ride by the woman and her two male friends.
The man told police he was taken to Prairie Road where he gave up a large amount of cash at gunpoint and ordered out of the car.
The victim told police he used to buy marijuana from one of the men but said the crime was not drug related.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart