DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Ridgeway man is suspected of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated with an infant in the vehicle, according to a release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Nicolas J. Ackerman, 30, was pulled over Wednesday evening on Highway 23 north of Dodgeville for failing to fasten his seat belt and an equipment violation, according to the release.
This is Ackerman's fourth arrest in five years, according to the State Patrol.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls