DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Ridgeway man is suspected of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated with an infant in the vehicle, according to a release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Nicolas J. Ackerman, 30, was pulled over Wednesday evening on Highway 23 north of Dodgeville for failing to fasten his seat belt and an equipment violation, according to the release.
This is Ackerman's fourth arrest in five years, according to the State Patrol.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two