MADISON, Wis. - Dane County Sheriff's detectives arrested a Madison man who they believe was the shooter in an incident in Blooming Grove on Sept. 23.
Marcus Heywood, 26, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of felon in possession of a firearm, second-degree recklessly endangering safety while armed, intent to point a firearm at a person and two counts of resisting.
Detectives previously arrested Michael A. Scott on a probation hold. They believe he is also connected to the domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change