MADISON, Wis. - Dane County Sheriff's detectives arrested a Madison man who they believe was the shooter in an incident in Blooming Grove on Sept. 23.
Marcus Heywood, 26, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of felon in possession of a firearm, second-degree recklessly endangering safety while armed, intent to point a firearm at a person and two counts of resisting.
Detectives previously arrested Michael A. Scott on a probation hold. They believe he is also connected to the domestic incident that happened in the 4000 block of Bruns Avenue.
No one was injured in the shooting, according to deputies.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving