NEW LISBON, Wis. - One person suffered life-threatening injuries in a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 90 in Juneau County Tuesday morning, officials said.
Crews responded to reports of a crash on eastbound Interstate 90 in Juneau County near New Lisbon around 7:15 a.m., according to a release.
Investigators said a 2008 Dodge pickup truck was in the right lane when the driver, Keith A. Hensel, 29, of Albert Lea, Minn., lost control of the vehicle and hit a semitrailer that was in the left lane.
The driver of the semitrailer, Daniel J. Jonsgaard, 50, of Winona, Minn., lost control of the semitrailer and it rolled onto its side, according to the release.
Jonsgaard was transported with life-threatening injuries, officials said. Hensel did not report any injuries.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial