MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was hospitalized with a brain bleed after a fight at an east side bar early Sunday morning, according a report from Madison police.
Officers said the 43-year old victim was involved in a confrontation prior to being punched in the head at Jade Monkey at 109 Cottage Grove Rd. He told police he believes he was knocked out and couldn't remember what happened.
Witnesses told police several men quickly left the bar after the beating.
Police are looking for a black man, 25-35 years old, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 300 pounds. He was wearing a dark top over a lighter colored shirt and a baseball-style cap, possibly with a Chicago Bears emblem on it.Madison crime map
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change