HUSTISFORD, Wis. - A Hustisford man was struck by a truck while crossing a rural road Monday.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department said Crad Bruhn, 33, was crossing County Road E near Lake Drive north of Hustisford at 8:18 p.m. when he was struck by a northbound pickup truck.
Bruhn was flown from the scene to Froedert Hospital in Milwaukee. His condition is unknown.
The driver of the truck, Ryan Schulz, 31, of Theresa, was uninjured.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry