MONONA, Wis. - A Madison man was behind the wheel when he struck a pedestrian and two vehicles before fleeing the scene of a fight involving 60-70 people early Sunday morning, according to a release from Monona police.
Officers were called to the parking lot of Tully's II at 6401 Monona Drive at 1:35 a.m. for a report of 60-70 people fighting in the parking lot. When police arrived they found a 39-year-old man had been struck by a vehicle and two other vehicles had been struck, one occupied and the other unoccupied.
The man who was struck was taken to a hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said and officer saw a suspect vehicle leave the scene and stopped it on the Beltline.
Quinton L. Selvy, 33, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated causing injury and operating after revocation. Police said more charges are pending.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say