MONONA, Wis. - A Madison man was behind the wheel when he struck a pedestrian and two vehicles before fleeing the scene of a fight involving 60-70 people early Sunday morning, according to a release from Monona police.
Officers were called to the parking lot of Tully's II at 6401 Monona Drive at 1:35 a.m. for a report of 60-70 people fighting in the parking lot. When police arrived they found a 39-year-old man had been struck by a vehicle and two other vehicles had been struck, one occupied and the other unoccupied.
The man who was struck was taken to a hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said and officer saw a suspect vehicle leave the scene and stopped it on the Beltline.
Quinton L. Selvy, 33, was arrested on suspicion of second-offense operating while intoxicated causing injury and operating after revocation. Police said more charges are pending.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial