MIDDLETON, Wis. - A man was stabbed a short distance from his home near downtown Middleton early Thursday morning, Middleton police said.
The Middleton Police Department got reports around 4:43 a.m. of a stabbing a few hours earlier, according to a release.
A 37-year-old man said after he left the Hody Bar and Grill at 1914 Aurora St. he was attacked and stabbed multiple times by an unknown number of people, police said. He received multiple non-life-threatening injuries.
Officials said they believe the incident happened somewhere in the vicinity of the Hody Bar and Grill.
Police ask anyone with information on the incident to call or text the police department at 608-824-7300.
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert