MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a 21-year-old Fitchburg man was stabbed in the back with scissors during a dispute over drug territory.
The attack occurred Tuesday morning in a park area in the 100 block of West Mifflin Street, according to police.
The victim suffered a minor wound to the back.
Police said they're trying to trying to identify the attacker.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry