MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a 21-year-old Fitchburg man was stabbed in the back with scissors during a dispute over drug territory.
The attack occurred Tuesday morning in a park area in the 100 block of West Mifflin Street, according to police.
The victim suffered a minor wound to the back.
Police said they're trying to trying to identify the attacker.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say