MADISON, Wis. - Two people were taken into custody late Wednesday night by Madison police following an incident at a bus transfer point that led to a stabbing.
The incident happened at the South Transfer Point in the 800 block of West Badger Road shortly after 8 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, the older combatant was struck several times with his own cane. The younger man received several slash wounds.
The younger man was taken to a hospital and needed many staples to close a cut. The older man had bumps on his head and a cut below his thumb. Police said he was found carrying a utility knife.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees