BELOIT, Wis. - Police arrested a Beloit man Saturday on suspicion of murder.
Tevon Marley, 29, of Harvey, Ill., was arrested by Beloit police and U.S. Marshals at about 1:30 p.m., Beloit Police Capt. Vince Sciame said.
According to the report, Beloit detectives and U.S. marshals found Marley hiding in the attic of the house at 1900 Elmwood Ave. Officers talked Marley out of hiding and took him into custody on a murder warrant.
Police believe Marley shot 19-year-old Ricky Sims Jr. multiple times on Merrill Street on Nov. 4. Sims, from Chicago, died during surgery at Beloit Hospital as a result of his injuries.
Beloit police have been searching for Marley since Nov. 5.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry