BELOIT, Wis. - Police arrested a Beloit man Saturday on suspicion of murder.
Tevon Marley, 29, of Harvey, Ill., was arrested by Beloit police and U.S. Marshals at about 1:30 p.m., Beloit Police Capt. Vince Sciame said.
According to the report, Beloit detectives and U.S. marshals found Marley hiding in the attic of the house at 1900 Elmwood Ave. Officers talked Marley out of hiding and took him into custody on a murder warrant.
Police believe Marley shot 19-year-old Ricky Sims Jr. multiple times on Merrill Street on Nov. 4. Sims, from Chicago, died during surgery at Beloit Hospital as a result of his injuries.
Beloit police have been searching for Marley since Nov. 5.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer