MADISON, Wis. - A man serving a nine-month probation sentence for strangulation failed to return to the Dane County Jail Tuesday, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
John R. Ryan Jr., 28, of Fort Atkinson, was released from the jail at 8:25 a.m. to attend school and failed to return at his scheduled time.
Ryan is described as white, 6 feet 3 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing light-colored blue jeans and a tight-fitting black jacket.
Anyone with information on Ryan's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief