TOWN OF YORK, Wis. - A Whitewater man was run over after he jumped from a moving vehicle Sunday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Zachary T.W. Allen, 22, jumped out of a vehicle driven by Scott J. Allen, 59, of Whitewater, as it traveled slowly looking for a place to pull over in the W8300 block of State Highway 39 in the town of York.
Zachary Allen was taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital. Scott Allen and another passenger were not injured.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison