TOWN OF YORK, Wis. - A Whitewater man was run over after he jumped from a moving vehicle Sunday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Zachary T.W. Allen, 22, jumped out of a vehicle driven by Scott J. Allen, 59, of Whitewater, as it traveled slowly looking for a place to pull over in the W8300 block of State Highway 39 in the town of York.
Zachary Allen was taken to University of Wisconsin Hospital. Scott Allen and another passenger were not injured.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need