MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a robbery at a Walgreens pharmacy Wednesday.
A man entered the Walgreens at 2121 S. Park St. just after 4 p.m. and produced a note that demanded OxyContin, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said no weapon was seen.
Investigators believe this robbery may be related to a recent rash of OxyContin-related robberies.
Police said the robber is described as a white man in his late 20s to early 30s, standing 6 feet tall and weighing about 160-170 pounds. He was wearing a tan waist-length coat with a hood up.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer