MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a robbery at a Walgreens pharmacy Wednesday.
A man entered the Walgreens at 2121 S. Park St. just after 4 p.m. and produced a note that demanded OxyContin, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said no weapon was seen.
Investigators believe this robbery may be related to a recent rash of OxyContin-related robberies.
Police said the robber is described as a white man in his late 20s to early 30s, standing 6 feet tall and weighing about 160-170 pounds. He was wearing a tan waist-length coat with a hood up.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern