MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a robbery at a Walgreens pharmacy Wednesday.
A man entered the Walgreens at 2121 S. Park St. just after 4 p.m. and produced a note that demanded OxyContin, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said no weapon was seen.
Investigators believe this robbery may be related to a recent rash of OxyContin-related robberies.
Police said the robber is described as a white man in his late 20s to early 30s, standing 6 feet tall and weighing about 160-170 pounds. He was wearing a tan waist-length coat with a hood up.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says