MADISON, Wis. - A man robbed Milio's Sandwiches on Madison's near east side Saturday night.
A man entered the sandwich shop at 2202 E. Johnson St. at about 9:50 p.m. and yelled, "Give me the money," according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
He then knocked the cash register monitor off of the cash drawer and took the entire cash drawer, police said.
Police said no weapon was seen or implied. No one was injured.
Police said the robber was described as a black man in his early 30s, standing 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing about 230-250 pounds. He was wearing a gray jacket, light-colored jeans, a black knit hat and dark-colored shoes, police said.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK