MONROE, Wis. - Police said a man robbing a Monroe convenience store Friday night made off with cash.
The Monroe Police Department said at about 9:57 p.m. officers responded to a report of an armed robbery at the Lucky 7 on 21st Street.
A lone robber, armed with a semi-automatic handgun, entered the store and demanded cash, according to the police report.
The robber was described as a white man wearing a black stocking cap pulled low over his face and a red bandana, police said. He had on a gray hooded sweatshirt with a zipper, a black shirt, dark pants and black shoes.
The robber fled the store on foot with cash.
Police said no one was injured.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race