MADISON, Wis. - A 23-year-old Madison man was robbed when he offered two men money to buy food, according to Madison police.
The victim told police he was walking out of the Walgreens on South Park Street on Thursday afternoon when the two men asked him for money to buy food. When he pulled out his cash, one of the men grabbed all his money and the two fled.
The victim said one of the men had a hand in a pocket and he believed he might have been armed with a knife.
Both men are described as black, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180 pounds. One had a light complexion, had a scar under his left eye and was wearing a long black coat, jeans and a black stocking cap. The other was wearing a brown jacket, brown pants and a black stocking cap.Madison crime map
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall