MADISON, Wis. - A 23-year-old Madison man was robbed when he offered two men money to buy food, according to Madison police.
The victim told police he was walking out of the Walgreens on South Park Street on Thursday afternoon when the two men asked him for money to buy food. When he pulled out his cash, one of the men grabbed all his money and the two fled.
The victim said one of the men had a hand in a pocket and he believed he might have been armed with a knife.
Both men are described as black, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180 pounds. One had a light complexion, had a scar under his left eye and was wearing a long black coat, jeans and a black stocking cap. The other was wearing a brown jacket, brown pants and a black stocking cap.Madison crime map
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says