MADISON, Wis. - A 41-year-old Madison man was robbed while riding on a Metro bus Thursday night, according to Madison police.
The victim told police he had his cellphone snatched from his hand while traveling in the 2100 block of South Park Street at about 11 p.m. He said the thief handed his phone to an accomplice and both got off the bus.
When the victim attempted to follow the men he was punched in the face, according to police.
One of the men is described as black, 25-26 years old and 6 feet tall with a muscular build. He was wearing black pants and a black jacket. The other man is described as white, 25-26 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall with a heavy build. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants.Madison crime map
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them