TOWN OF WINDSOR, Wis. - A man was struck, kicked and robbed of his belongings, including his clothing, and was left at a rural park, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
The victim told deputies he met a female friend at the Walgreens at 3710 E. Washington Ave. in Madison on Saturday and was invited inside her van. The van was an older large white van with blue stripes on the side, according to the victim.
The victim said the woman drove him to a park in the town of Windsor when a man appeared behind the victim and tried unsuccessfully to put a rope around the victim.
The victim said he was struck and kicked multiple times and his belongings and his clothes were taken before leaving in the van.
The man went to a home on Egre Road where a resident called for help.
Deputies arrested Willie Booker Jr., 33, of Madison and Callie G. Schneiderwind, 28, of Madison.
The investigation revealed that another man may have been involved. Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Dane County Sheriff's Office tip line at 608-284-6900.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime