MADISON, Wis. - A man who agreed to buy alcohol for a minor was robbed by the teen when he failed to deliver, according to Madison police.
The 51-year-old man told police an 18-year-old and a couple of the teen's friends contacted him to ask him to buy alcohol Saturday afternoon.
When he failed to deliver the alcohol, he was robbed by the teen in the 600 block of East Washington Avenue. The teen took money and jewelry.
Police found Antoine A. Manuel walking in the area. He was arrested on suspicion of robbery with the threat of force.Madison crime map
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program