MADISON, Wis. - A man who agreed to buy alcohol for a minor was robbed by the teen when he failed to deliver, according to Madison police.
The 51-year-old man told police an 18-year-old and a couple of the teen's friends contacted him to ask him to buy alcohol Saturday afternoon.
When he failed to deliver the alcohol, he was robbed by the teen in the 600 block of East Washington Avenue. The teen took money and jewelry.
Police found Antoine A. Manuel walking in the area. He was arrested on suspicion of robbery with the threat of force.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land