MADISON - A 28-year-old Madison man was robbed of his cash after getting off a bus to buy a soda, according to a release from Madison police.
The man told police he encountered three men in the West Badger Road area at about 4 p.m. Saturday. He said one man put him in a choke hold while another took cash from his wallet.
The victim waited a half hour before calling 911, police said.Madison crime map
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Man won't get new sentence in death of Manitowoc officer