MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Madison man on his cellphone rolled his vehicle after hitting a parked car on the east side.
On Saturday at about 10:30 a.m., Madison police responded to a report of a single-vehicle rollover accident.
According to the report, Eduardo Gurfield, 30, was driving on the 2000 block of Winnebago Street at about 10:34 a.m. when he veered to the right and hit a parked car. Police said he then overcorrected, causing his vehicle to roll over.
Gurfield was using his cellphone when the accident occurred, according to police.
He suffered a minor leg injury but refused medical attention, the report noted.
Gurfield was cited for inattentive driving and not having insurance.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK