MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was mugged by two men at the intersection of South Ingersoll Street and Williamson Street on Madison's near east side, according to police.
Officers were sent to the area at 7:54 p.m. Wednesday after the 55-year-old reported being approached by two men and robbed.
The victim told police one of the men confronted him, said he had a gun and demanded money. The victim gave the man his cash and the two men fled on foot.
One of the men is described as black, 5 feet 6 inches tall, with a stocky build, dreadlocks pulled behind his head and bound together and wearing dark clothing with cursive lettering on the back and white sneakers.
The other man is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall, with long light-brown hair worn to shoulders and wearing dark clothing.
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam