MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was mugged by two men at the intersection of South Ingersoll Street and Williamson Street on Madison's near east side, according to police.
Officers were sent to the area at 7:54 p.m. Wednesday after the 55-year-old reported being approached by two men and robbed.
The victim told police one of the men confronted him, said he had a gun and demanded money. The victim gave the man his cash and the two men fled on foot.
One of the men is described as black, 5 feet 6 inches tall, with a stocky build, dreadlocks pulled behind his head and bound together and wearing dark clothing with cursive lettering on the back and white sneakers.
The other man is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall, with long light-brown hair worn to shoulders and wearing dark clothing.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns