SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Police said a 57-year-old Sun Prairie man reported missing has been found.
The Sun Prairie Police Department sent an alert Friday at about 7:43 p.m. stating John Mell had gone missing from an assisted-living center. About two hours later, police said Mell had been located.
According to a police statement, Mell suffers from extreme short-term memory as a result of a stroke.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound