SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Police said a 57-year-old Sun Prairie man reported missing has been found.
The Sun Prairie Police Department sent an alert Friday at about 7:43 p.m. stating John Mell had gone missing from an assisted-living center. About two hours later, police said Mell had been located.
According to a police statement, Mell suffers from extreme short-term memory as a result of a stroke.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs