SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Police said a 57-year-old Sun Prairie man reported missing has been found.
The Sun Prairie Police Department sent an alert Friday at about 7:43 p.m. stating John Mell had gone missing from an assisted-living center. About two hours later, police said Mell had been located.
According to a police statement, Mell suffers from extreme short-term memory as a result of a stroke.
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue