SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Police said a 57-year-old Sun Prairie man reported missing has been found.
The Sun Prairie Police Department sent an alert Friday at about 7:43 p.m. stating John Mell had gone missing from an assisted-living center. About two hours later, police said Mell had been located.
According to a police statement, Mell suffers from extreme short-term memory as a result of a stroke.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two