VILLAGE OF NEOSHO, Wis. - Authorities are investigating the death of a man found pinned underneath a truck Tuesday morning.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said deputies responded to a report of an overturned truck in rural Neosho and a missing 46-year-old driver at about 8:32 a.m.
The man was found pinned under the large truck. Fire and EMS responders were able to free the man and provide emergency medical services but he did not survive and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim was identified as Paul Kuck.
The Dodge County Medical Examiner said Kuck died from injuries sustained when the truck he was walking near tipped on its side.
The Dodge County Medical Examiner's Office along with the Dodge County Sheriff's Office are investigating the incident.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend