VILLAGE OF NEOSHO, Wis. - Authorities are investigating the death of a man found pinned underneath a truck Tuesday morning.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said deputies responded to a report of an overturned truck in rural Neosho and a missing 46-year-old driver at about 8:32 a.m.
The man was found pinned under the large truck. Fire and EMS responders were able to free the man and provide emergency medical services but he did not survive and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim was identified as Paul Kuck.
The Dodge County Medical Examiner said Kuck died from injuries sustained when the truck he was walking near tipped on its side.
The Dodge County Medical Examiner's Office along with the Dodge County Sheriff's Office are investigating the incident.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart