TOWN OF ARCADIA, Wis. - Authorities in Trempealeau County have identified a Galesville man killed after he crashed his all-terrain vehicle.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff said Monday that Austin C. Johnson was riding the ATV in west-central Wisconsin on Saturday night with a group of riders. The group returned to a farm after the ride to discover that one rider was not with them.
Authorities said riders who went back looking found Johnson lying on the ground next to his ATV. They believe he lost control of the vehicle on a curve.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says