TOWN OF ARCADIA, Wis. - Authorities in Trempealeau County have identified a Galesville man killed after he crashed his all-terrain vehicle.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff said Monday that Austin C. Johnson was riding the ATV in west-central Wisconsin on Saturday night with a group of riders. The group returned to a farm after the ride to discover that one rider was not with them.
Authorities said riders who went back looking found Johnson lying on the ground next to his ATV. They believe he lost control of the vehicle on a curve.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers