MADISON, Wis. - The man killed in a crash Thursday has been identified.
The Dane County Medical Examiner identified the man Saturday afternoon as Merrill Colby Jr., 68, of Stoughton.
Stoughton police responded to a call on Thursday at 10:58 p.m. of a single-vehicle accident on Highway 51, just south of Highway B near Lake Kegonsa.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say