MADISON, Wis. - The man killed in a crash Thursday has been identified.
The Dane County Medical Examiner identified the man Saturday afternoon as Merrill Colby Jr., 68, of Stoughton.
Stoughton police responded to a call on Thursday at 10:58 p.m. of a single-vehicle accident on Highway 51, just south of Highway B near Lake Kegonsa.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend