MADISON, Wis. - The man killed in a crash Thursday has been identified.
The Dane County Medical Examiner identified the man Saturday afternoon as Merrill Colby Jr., 68, of Stoughton.
Stoughton police responded to a call on Thursday at 10:58 p.m. of a single-vehicle accident on Highway 51, just south of Highway B near Lake Kegonsa.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing