MADISON, Wis. - The man killed in a crash Thursday has been identified.
The Dane County Medical Examiner identified the man Saturday afternoon as Merrill Colby Jr., 68, of Stoughton.
Stoughton police responded to a call on Thursday at 10:58 p.m. of a single-vehicle accident on Highway 51, just south of Highway B near Lake Kegonsa.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart