MADISON, Wis. - The man killed in a crash Thursday has been identified.
The Dane County Medical Examiner identified the man Saturday afternoon as Merrill Colby Jr., 68, of Stoughton.
Stoughton police responded to a call on Thursday at 10:58 p.m. of a single-vehicle accident on Highway 51, just south of Highway B near Lake Kegonsa.
- Green Lake man injured in struggle over gun
- Green Bay Packers CEO criticizes Trump comments on NFL players
- Sen. Baldwin to discuss GOP health care bill in Madison Sunday
- Madison man arrested for fifth OWI
- 2 Milwaukee Women hike 330 miles to raise awareness for conservation
- New app to help Wisconsin farmers calculate corn prices