TOWN OF RUBICON, Wis. - A man who died after a rollover crash in Dodge County Tuesday night has been identified as a Hartford man.
The Dodge County Sheriff's office said the crash was reported at 9:22 p.m. on Pond Road near Jefferson Road in the Town of Rubicon west of Hartford.
The sheriff's office said the car, driven by Jamie D. Peszko, 40, was headed eastbound on Pond Road when it left the roadway, rolled, and came to a rest on its roof in a farm field. Peszko was the only occupant. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputies said Peszko was wearing a seat belt and that speed and alcohol are suspected factors in the crash. The crash remains under investigation.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land