TOWN OF RUBICON, Wis. - A man who died after a rollover crash in Dodge County Tuesday night has been identified as a Hartford man.
The Dodge County Sheriff's office said the crash was reported at 9:22 p.m. on Pond Road near Jefferson Road in the Town of Rubicon west of Hartford.
The sheriff's office said the car, driven by Jamie D. Peszko, 40, was headed eastbound on Pond Road when it left the roadway, rolled, and came to a rest on its roof in a farm field. Peszko was the only occupant. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputies said Peszko was wearing a seat belt and that speed and alcohol are suspected factors in the crash. The crash remains under investigation.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash