TOWN OF EMMET, Wis. - A Reeseville man was killed when his car struck a semitrailer head-on in the Town of Emmet Monday morning, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 26 and Five Mile Road at 6:10 a.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by the Reeseville man was southbound on Highway 26 when it crossed the centerline south of Five Mile Road and struck a tanker semitrailer head-on. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the semitrailer, Michael Gray, of Sullivan, was not injured.
The semitrailer's tank was carrying hydrogen peroxide, but no leaks resulted from the crash.Highway 26 and Five Mile Road
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates