TOWN OF EMMET, Wis. - A Reeseville man was killed when his car struck a semitrailer head-on in the Town of Emmet Monday morning, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 26 and Five Mile Road at 6:10 a.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by the Reeseville man was southbound on Highway 26 when it crossed the centerline south of Five Mile Road and struck a tanker semitrailer head-on. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the semitrailer, Michael Gray, of Sullivan, was not injured.
The semitrailer's tank was carrying hydrogen peroxide, but no leaks resulted from the crash.Highway 26 and Five Mile Road
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say