TOWN OF EMMET, Wis. - A Reeseville man was killed when his car struck a semitrailer head-on in the Town of Emmet Monday morning, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 26 and Five Mile Road at 6:10 a.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by the Reeseville man was southbound on Highway 26 when it crossed the centerline south of Five Mile Road and struck a tanker semitrailer head-on. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the semitrailer, Michael Gray, of Sullivan, was not injured.
The semitrailer's tank was carrying hydrogen peroxide, but no leaks resulted from the crash.Highway 26 and Five Mile Road
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs