TOWN OF EMMET, Wis. - A Reeseville man was killed when his car struck a semitrailer head-on in the Town of Emmet Monday morning, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to Highway 26 and Five Mile Road at 6:10 a.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by the Reeseville man was southbound on Highway 26 when it crossed the centerline south of Five Mile Road and struck a tanker semitrailer head-on. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the semitrailer, Michael Gray, of Sullivan, was not injured.
The semitrailer's tank was carrying hydrogen peroxide, but no leaks resulted from the crash.Highway 26 and Five Mile Road
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say