TOWN OF EMMET, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office has identified a 29-year-old Reeseville man who was killed when his car struck a semitrailer head-on in the Town of Emmet Monday morning.
Deputies responded to Highway 26 and Five Mile Road at 6:10 a.m. for a report of a two-vehicle crash.
Investigators said a car driven by Ryan P. Heidner was southbound on Highway 26 when it crossed the centerline south of Five Mile Road and struck a tanker semitrailer head-on. The Heider was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the semitrailer, Michael Gray, of Sullivan, was not injured.
The semitrailer's tank was carrying hydrogen peroxide, but no leaks resulted from the crash.Highway 26 and Five Mile Road
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry