MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man killed when his bike and a small SUV collided on East Washington Avenue is identified as 22-year-old John B. Primm.
A Dane County Medical Examiner report states Primm died from injuries sustained in the Wednesday morning crash.
According to a police report, a sergeant at the scene said Primm was pedaling north on South First Street when he collided with a small SUV that was driving outbound on East Washington Avenue.
Police said Primm, who was wearing a helmet, was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor and no citations were issued to the woman driving the SUV.
Police said they do not have any witnesses and they are asking anyone who may have seen the crash to come forward.
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter