MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man killed when his bike and a small SUV collided on East Washington Avenue is identified as 22-year-old John B. Primm.
A Dane County Medical Examiner report states Primm died from injuries sustained in the Wednesday morning crash.
According to a police report, a sergeant at the scene said Primm was pedaling north on South First Street when he collided with a small SUV that was driving outbound on East Washington Avenue.
Police said Primm, who was wearing a helmet, was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor and no citations were issued to the woman driving the SUV.
Police said they do not have any witnesses and they are asking anyone who may have seen the crash to come forward.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart