TOWN OF MEDINA, Wis. - A man injured in a rollover crash in the town of Medina on Thursday was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Deputies were called to Oak Park Road north of Lea Drive after 3 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle rollover crash.
Investigators said Timothy T. McCulloch, 48, of Marshall, was traveling south on Oak Park Road in his SUV when he rolled the SUV while trying to negotiate a curve.
McCulloch was taken to a hospital with minor injuries and consented to a blood sample. He was treated and released and then booked.
McCulloch was also cited for failure to maintain control.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000