TOWN OF MEDINA, Wis. - A man injured in a rollover crash in the town of Medina on Thursday was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Deputies were called to Oak Park Road north of Lea Drive after 3 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle rollover crash.
Investigators said Timothy T. McCulloch, 48, of Marshall, was traveling south on Oak Park Road in his SUV when he rolled the SUV while trying to negotiate a curve.
McCulloch was taken to a hospital with minor injuries and consented to a blood sample. He was treated and released and then booked.
McCulloch was also cited for failure to maintain control.
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say