TOWN OF MEDINA, Wis. - A man injured in a rollover crash in the town of Medina on Thursday was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated.
Deputies were called to Oak Park Road north of Lea Drive after 3 p.m. for a report of a single-vehicle rollover crash.
Investigators said Timothy T. McCulloch, 48, of Marshall, was traveling south on Oak Park Road in his SUV when he rolled the SUV while trying to negotiate a curve.
McCulloch was taken to a hospital with minor injuries and consented to a blood sample. He was treated and released and then booked.
McCulloch was also cited for failure to maintain control.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls