TOWN OF MONTROSE, Wis. - A Mount Horeb man was transported with life-threatening injuries after a single-vehicle crash in the town of Montrose Nov. 25, officials said.
Mike T. Fetherston, 28, remains hospitalized for injuries he sustained in the crash, according to a release. He will be cited for third-offense operating while intoxicated, and unreasonable and imprudent speed.
A passing motorist reported a Honda Accord rolled over in the west ditch of Highway 69 just north of Paoli Road around 1:35 a.m., officials said. The caller told police the vehicle was not occupied.
Crews found Fetherston, who had been ejected into the ditch across the road from his vehicle, according to a release. He was unresponsive and transported by Med Flight.
Investigators believe the vehicle had been traveling southbound on Highway 69 when the vehicle left the roadway just after a left-hand curve.
Deputies said due to the odor of intoxicants, a search warrant was obtained for a blood draw.Highway 69 just north of Paoli Road, town of Montrose
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV