TOWN OF MONTROSE, Wis. - A Mount Horeb man was transported with life-threatening injuries after a single-vehicle crash in the town of Montrose Nov. 25, officials said.
Mike T. Fetherston, 28, remains hospitalized for injuries he sustained in the crash, according to a release. He will be cited for third-offense operating while intoxicated, and unreasonable and imprudent speed.
A passing motorist reported a Honda Accord rolled over in the west ditch of Highway 69 just north of Paoli Road around 1:35 a.m., officials said. The caller told police the vehicle was not occupied.
Crews found Fetherston, who had been ejected into the ditch across the road from his vehicle, according to a release. He was unresponsive and transported by Med Flight.
Investigators believe the vehicle had been traveling southbound on Highway 69 when the vehicle left the roadway just after a left-hand curve.
Deputies said due to the odor of intoxicants, a search warrant was obtained for a blood draw.Highway 69 just north of Paoli Road, town of Montrose
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns