SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Police said a Sun Prairie man received minor injuries early Saturday in a vehicle fire near the man's home.
Sun Prairie Police Sgt. Larry Moen said police responded to a report of a vehicle fire outside 1316 Sunfield St. just before 4 a.m.
Officers arrived to find a vehicle engulfed in flames and Gregory Ruff, 49, outside the burning vehicle, Moen said.
Police said Ruff had been driving the vehicle and was in it when the fire started. Ruff was arrested on suspicion of a fourth-offense felony operating while intoxicated. He also suffered minor injuries from the vehicle fire, police said.
According to the report, the Sun Prairie Fire Department responded to put the fire out. The cause of the fire has not been determined, police said.
The report did not indicate the nature of Ruff's injuries or if he was treated.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land